Martes, Marso 8, 2011

dEdicAtion to my friend

"People never know how special someone is until they leave, but maybe sometimes its important to leave, so they are given that chance to see how special that someone really is!"Since we met its been you and I, a tear for a tear baby eye for an eye and u know that my heart gonnna cry if you leave me lonely cuz u not just my friend your my homie."Friendship is like a violin; the music may stop now and then, but the strings will last forever.""We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can fly only by embracing each other."
How sad it would be,to be blind. To never have seen your smile. I rA mere friend will agree with you, but a real friend will argue emember the first time I heard your voice, a sound I never tire.
Every time you cross my mind, I think how lucky I've been, to have you as my special friend.
This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with,
A friend is someone, who upon seeing another friend in immense pain, would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friendA friend is someone, who upon seeing another friend in immense pain, would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer.Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friendTwo lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love.With true friends...even water drunk together is sweet Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him.enough.Your worst enemy could be your best friend, and your best friend your worst enemy.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento